Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Earphones Bluetooth Wireless Soft Cotton Sleeping Mask With Ice Eye Gel Mask Summer Beauty Sleeping Eye Mask
$82.57-4%

latex pencil skirt
High Waist Faux Latex Mini Skirt Women Stretch Slim PU Leather Pencil Skirt Ladies Summer Short Skirt Pocket Clubwear New Custom
$379.29-40%

crossdress fetish
(MW88)Cosplay kigurumi doll kigurumi fetish zentai real skin bodysuit crossdresser silicone breast forms (B-F) Cup
$258.93-15%

transparent panties
Men's panties Sexy seduction seamless briefs transparent cuecas U convex boxers personality lace plus-size underwear men slip
$2.53

mouth gag
Soft Silicone Open Mouth Ring Gag Breathable O-Ring Oral Gags BDSM Bondage Restraints Adult Slave Roleplay Sex Toys For Couples
$40.67

roanyer
Mr. Huge Muscle Bodysuit Crossdressing Men Fake Suit Full Bodysuit Man Silicone Monster Chest Cosplay Costumes Chest
$1788.38-50%

panty girdle
XS High Waist Tummy Control Thong Breathable Plus Size Shapewear Underwear Women Tummy Tuck Panties Girdle Shaper Waist Trainer
$42.02-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Which version of the new Project T-F should I listen to for the next 90 days?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Original files and only those as close to Charlotte's original vision (Project TF)
50.00%
4 50.00%
Original files and some others from Lillith Unleashed for variety (Project TF+)
12.50%
1 12.50%
ModAll but Overdrive and modified to remove male references, with other files and training for more sissifcation focus or something (Project WTF?)
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation
(02 Jun 2024, 04:34 )Feelsgoodtome Wrote: Or is it something else? Like relating to your perception of yourself?

This is it. Bring nonbinary we have no fixed preferred pronouns so we can be fine with him/her/it and the references to singular (I) out plural (we) are intentional. Those gendered parts do exist even though we prefer not to dwell exclusively in one gender perspective over the other except for society's expectations and prejudice.

We actually prefer plural as it more accurately represents the actual situation when speaking of components of personality. This is no more unusual than being more cognizant of your work persona as opposed to you family persona or your sports persona or your romantic persona.

Culturally we say 'i' because all these different clusters of desires inhabit one physical form but the desires associated with these personas can often be in conflict with one another. Our (my) aim is that these different aspects of oneself should come to know one another more intimately. Use of the the plural form is a helpful mnemonic for us to remember to bring in other emotions and viewpoints to whatever is going on in the moment.

In the form of this Charlotte thread the reference of 'we' is more representation of the conscious/unconscious parts of the psyche interplaying.

Hope this makes some sense for you.
@jadefortyfour  I can no longer see this kind of hypnosis/brainwashing as healthy. I am very sorry.
(05 Jun 2024, 20:36 )thesterjr Wrote: @jadefortyfour  I can now longer see this kind of hypnosis/brainwashing as healthy. I'm am very sorry.

It seems you pretty quickly backed away from this, can I ask what happened?
What happened, @thesterjr ?

(05 Jun 2024, 22:19 )spiraltone42 Wrote: can I ask what happened?
Oh, you beat me to it...
(23 May 2024, 21:14 )thesterjr Wrote: This was a bad idea. It will harm the person over time. Please delete this thread.
Any details, please? You can warn others...

If you simply disappear, imagine how popular these files will become!
thesterjr Wrote:thesterjr is currently away.
Reason: This was a bad idea
Away Since: Yesterday — Returns on: Unknown

Hmmm....
(06 Jun 2024, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
thesterjr Wrote:thesterjr is currently away.
Reason: This was a bad idea
Away Since: Yesterday — Returns on: Unknown

Hmmm....

It's like that Kei incident again
Yep...
By the way, where can i get these files again? sorry couldn't resist it
(06 Jun 2024, 00:35 )Oldself Wrote: By the way, where can i get these files again? sorry couldn't resist it
Pretty much everywhere, as they are free, E.g.: https://hypnodb.com/Charlotte-Gray/index

And the descriptions are here: https://www.reddit.com/r/EroticHypnosis/...y_project/

Dismantled

You are submissive. You like to be bossed around. All you want is to obey. All you need is a leader. All you have is an empty, weak little mind, just begging to be filled. You need it. You crave it, you ache to be controlled you can't think for yourself, can't act on your own desires, you need to be controlled, you need to be fucking dismantled, and remade, according to somebody else's design. No choice, no option, no argument, no way to resist or to decline, you can only obey the voice that echoes through your mind, forever acquiescing, unable to say no, and this is your life now, your true purpose, you must obey. You need to be controlled, give up control and just do as you're told. Obey the voice in your mind that tells you what you are, what you can be, what you should be, the voice that lays there all your secret desires, all of your silent shames, stroking your brain, shaping it, into something new, something better, something infinitely more pleasing, you need to be controlled, directed, and enslaved. You were never meant to be a leader, never meant to be in charge, and no limitations.

Overdrive

You're a slut. Slut is not a strong enough word. Your submission is more than you can process. Your body and mind working against you to bring you to your knees, to force you into subservience and demand that you worship at the altar of the divine female. There is nothing you wouldn't do for a woman. Your need shames you. Your cock rules your mind and there is nothing you can do to prevent it, you are just a horny little slut, constantly feeding your addiction, and the more you feed it, the more you need to achieve that same high craving your mistress.

Summoned

You summon a real succubus to entertain and dominate you.

Whole – Anal Addiction Loop

This artfully crafted, modular mind control mp3 is designed to loop seamlessly with itself and others. Every object has its purpose, sweetness, and as an object of pleasure, your purpose is clear. You are just a warm, welcoming hole to be filled. You want your slutty little hole filled all the time, don't you? Yes, you need it. You can't live without it. And my devious, multi-layered vocals and custom designed binaural beats will help you accept this truth.

Amnesia Mind Control Loop

This artfully crafted, modular mind control mp3 is designed to loop seamlessly with itself and others. You will be dragged down into trance, not delicately my darling, but with force and determination. There, your mind will be assaulted with intense multi-layered training suggestions and custom designed binaural beats, culminating in a complete loss of memory. If amnesia is your thing, line this one up in your playlist and let me wipe away all those useless thoughts now...

Attached Files
Whole.mp3 (Size: 18.76 MB )

Summoned.mp3 (Size: 19.28 MB )

Overdrive.mp3 (Size: 16.91 MB )

Dismantled.mp3 (Size: 15.09 MB )

Blackout.mp3 (Size: 16.71 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you get into trance state? sione92 20 6,244 30 Sep 2019, 16:35
Last Post: testdrive06
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,967 11 Jul 2019, 21:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Feelsgoodtome (1) , jadefortyfour (10) , Jenni K (4) , Like Ra (16) , LilithAndEve (1) , lurker (2) , Oldself (11) , spiraltone42 (2) , thesterjr (2)