Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
Fashion BDSM Symbol Phone Case For Samsung Galaxy S23 S22 S21 S20 Plus Ultra M14 M13 M33 M53 Note20 Soft Black Phone Cover
$4.84

dildo gag
Bdsm Blowjob Fetish Slave Dildo Mouth Gag Bondage Restraints Oral Mouth Plug Couples Sex Toys Flirting Adult Games Erotic Tools
$10.04-40%

bondage corset
Halloween Bondage Sexy Body Cage Elastic Adjustable Harness Bra Open Chest Hollow Fetish Bat Patch Suspender Harness Lingerie
$23.62-50%

temorish
BLACK LATEX MASK MESH EYES WITH RED TEETH AND 15CM LONG NOSE TUBE LOCK ZIP
$71.39-7%

CYOMI
CYOMI C/D/E Cup 9-Point With Arms Silicone Breast Forms Fake Vagina Tights Suits For Drag Queen Crossdresser Shemale
$1185.44-65%

app chastity
Upgraded Cellmate 2 Penis Cage APP Remote Control Electric Shock Cock Cage Chastity Belt Cock Lock Sex Toys For Men Gay
$988.57-50%

silicone bodysuit
Bodysuit leather jacket teases clothes tight fitting buttocks one piece traction rope sexy lingerie woman Woman sexy clothing
$41.22

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Which version of the new Project T-F should I listen to for the next 90 days?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Original files and only those as close to Charlotte's original vision (Project TF)
50.00%
4 50.00%
Original files and some others from Lillith Unleashed for variety (Project TF+)
12.50%
1 12.50%
ModAll but Overdrive and modified to remove male references, with other files and training for more sissifcation focus or something (Project WTF?)
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation
(26 May 2024, 23:09 )LilithAndEve Wrote: I'll be following your journey! I'm probably going to try this out too,

Have to admit we're aeady a day into the first file. Oddly, we're sort of envious of the chance to
experience the 24/7 forced version. Found a number of scenarios bring sound today. Following the general program of evenings and available time during the day. Haven't felt the need for something other than the first file yet.
Charlotte's free files are still available here:

https://hypnodb.com/Charlotte-Gray/index
(26 May 2024, 23:18 )Jenni K Wrote: too bad there's at least "silly boy" mentioned.

I listened to Summoned, that "silly boy" at 1:40 was the only male reference I could hear clearly. It's not always easy to tell what is being said in the background, but generally the file didn't sound too male oriented.

Also, interestingly a new succubus name popped into my head while I was listening, and I began to imagine a dark-haired, sort of exotic woman, like some ancient Middle-Eastern priestess. Very promising!
(28 May 2024, 00:57 )thesterjr Wrote: It's my anxiety at not doing things "right" that's rearing its head haha

Wish we weren't so familiar with particularly compulsive obsession. 😉

We've found it beneficial to more fully embrace the Eastern philosophy of embracing imperfection - particularly appropriate with the first file - which is the only file we'll listen to for the first week or two.

Have given up on the jealousy angle of not being in a 24/7 situation as during the second night we were quite sure that being in that sort of situation would indeed leave one no alternative to fully absorbing the self-image in the script.
(28 May 2024, 18:37 )thesterjr Wrote: One thing I hope, no matter what, is that at the end, my tendency to overthink will be less 😁

Eh, we'd say that we're aeady noticing gaps in our patterned need to know 'the next step'.

Having considered ourselves mtf trans before fully understanding a non binary trans femme perspective we're quite OK with a occasional reference to being male early on in the process and since we're not aware of the content of the subsequent files (asde from mention here) we'll wait to see how those references impact when we encounter them.

In this sense our goals may differ as one of our aims is to broaden our understanding of the 'human experience' and why there was such a broad gap in world view between women same men. In other words we're not as fixated on rejecting previous experiences and conditioning as much as understanding and integrating.

Apologies to @Jenni K as we wouldn't want to want to spoil her 'dark haired' fun as we can sense someone 'waiting in the wings' to fill the 'authoritative role' and while we hope it's 'voiced' by a Charlotte, Lilith, or Salli my sense is that we shouldn't care by the end of the process.

Thoughts?
(28 May 2024, 18:37 )thesterjr Wrote: I added a poll, because I'm having a hard time deciding the next steps. Once I start, I want to commit for the whole 90 days, as I think that would give a good idea of what this is capable of.

Voted but am flexible towards option two as we're still wondering about the Lilith files you'd see as being in the context and appropriate to Project TF.
(28 May 2024, 20:44 )thesterjr Wrote: I'll need to set up a separate thread to talk about Lillith's work soon.
We have Lilith's files spread across the forum. E.g. some are in the Sissy thread, some in the Positive feminization. One single separate thread can also be a good idea.
(28 May 2024, 21:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 May 2024, 20:44 )thesterjr Wrote: I'll need to set up a separate thread to talk about Lillith's work soon.
We have Lilith's files spread across the forum. E.g. some are in the Sissy thread, some in the Positive feminization. One single separate thread can also be a good idea.

That would be great Likera.  She has a wide range of quality work.  Certainly deserving of a singular focus in terms of the effort put into the quality of her recordings (time and pace especially) and creating modular components to allow building your own customized trance experiences - which is not new - but is certainly considerate.
We have been following the first path pretty diligently and have had a couple of nights of listening for most of the evening with one of two evenings where attention was paid to saying focused for several hours before drifting off.  We have also taken a night or two off in the past week so as to not become too sleep deprived.

Also listening during the day while doing chores when the opportunity presents. 

What we've noticed is that we're surprised by the fact we still have a lot of affinity for the file (Dismantled) as we expected a step decline in interest due to repetition but that has not happened after this first week.

Have only been listening to the first file exclusively (no other files in the series or files from other hypnotists).

The only effects we're noticing at this point is a greater willingness to 'stick with' mundane tasks  and to relax and enjoy the physical sensations of moving and 'receiving' the 'next step' in the processes of the task at hand.  This as opposed to 'doing' the planning as we typically characterize our inner dialog.  We find this relaxing as it seems our 'unconscious' seems to have been more of an active contributor to the process and less of a mostly bored and disinterested internal critic.

In terms of any dramatic shifts in perceived autonomy - there have not been any that have presented themselves in actuality - but then we tend to manifest those types of changes after the fact of stopping listening for a couple of days. 

The plan is to go at least another week with the first file before a week of dedicated listening to the second file and then combining the two for another week or two. 

One other observation is that we vacillate between wishing we could do the 24/7 under some form of control where we are forced to listen regardless of our desires in the moment.  Our current sense in that we expect the subconscious to incrementally assume this role as we've been conflicted recently about when to stop listening at night and trying to fit in listening during the day.

Will update next week.
Can I make an observation?
It’s almost like you ran s/i/we/g on your post before you posted. Your most recent post doesn’t include “I”, but all of your prior ones do. You only reference yourself as “we”. Amazing.

Are you aware of it now that you’re reading this? Is it simply your typing A when you mean B? Or is it something else? Like relating to your perception of yourself?

…Or are you with someone else? If you’re with someone else, I am making a potentially poor observation, please disregard if appropriate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you get into trance state? sione92 20 6,244 30 Sep 2019, 16:35
Last Post: testdrive06
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,967 11 Jul 2019, 21:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Feelsgoodtome (1) , jadefortyfour (10) , Jenni K (4) , Like Ra (16) , LilithAndEve (1) , lurker (2) , Oldself (11) , spiraltone42 (2) , thesterjr (2)