Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
New Face Open Shiny Zentai Suit Men One Piece Spandex Zentai Second Skin Suit for Halloween Tights Full Body Cosplay Costume
$30.24-5%

amoresy
AMORESY Women Sexy Oil Patchwork Briefs T-shaped Two-piece Smooth Swimsuit Tights Zipper Beach Sleeveless Bathing suits Swimsuit
$314.60

speerise
Speerise Adults Women Girls Turtleneck Zipper Back Shiny Metallic Leotard Spandex Long Sleeve One Piece Dancewear Costumes
$155.41-38%

Foreskin Corrector
Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men Cock Ring Male Foreskin Corrector Resista
$12.39-81%

dildo gag
Leather Silicone Penis Mouth Gag,Dildo Gag,Double Penis Gag, Adult Bondage BDSM Restraint
$8.58

latex catsuit
100%Gummi Latex 100%Rubber Anzug Kostüm Rubber Catsuit Uniform 0.4mm Fitness Swimm Short Pants
$139.15-58%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Pueraria Mirifica
$100.79-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Which version of the new Project T-F should I listen to for the next 90 days?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Original files and only those as close to Charlotte's original vision (Project TF)
50.00%
4 50.00%
Original files and some others from Lillith Unleashed for variety (Project TF+)
12.50%
1 12.50%
ModAll but Overdrive and modified to remove male references, with other files and training for more sissifcation focus or something (Project WTF?)
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation
This was a bad idea. It will harm the person over time. Please delete this thread.
(23 May 2024, 21:14 )thesterjr Wrote: I am considering doing a modified version of this
Modified?

(23 May 2024, 21:14 )thesterjr Wrote: journaling the experience here.
The most important part! Yes, please!
(23 May 2024, 21:14 )thesterjr Wrote: She closed down her site and then opened her files to the public after,

Indeed:

Charlotte Wrote:The contents of this folder were created by Charlotte, and given freely with love.

You may share these mp3s as you please, providing no money is made from them.

Please upload responsibly, and keep these works away from minors.

Love,
Charlotte
xoxo

Do we need a dedicated thread for all other Charlotte's files?
(23 May 2024, 21:14 )thesterjr Wrote: . . .
I am considering doing a modified version of this, and journaling the experience here. I would be including a few more things to help break up the monotony a little bit, such as some of Lilith Unleashed's files. However, the monotony is part of the training. This is less overt hypnosis in most parts, and more force-fed brainwashing.
. . .

Would you consider leaving it as-is, but just removing the anal?
(23 May 2024, 23:04 )thesterjr Wrote:
(23 May 2024, 22:55 )lurker Wrote: Would you consider leaving it as-is, but just removing the anal?

What I will do is leave these files as is and only use them unmodified. I'll out a breakdown of the training program, as best as I can remember it, and as best as I can stick with it, here soon. But yes, the files won't be changed.

To clarify, technically, skipping Whole would skip the entire section of anal training.

Thanks! I really look forward to your contributions!
(23 May 2024, 22:55 )lurker Wrote: I would be including a few more things to help break up the monotony a little bit, such as some of Lilith Unleashed's files. However, the monotony is part of the training

Would you mind sharing which of Lilith's files you're mixing in? We're Trigger Tier on her Patreon and like Charlotte her voice and pacing is rarely equalled.
Just checked these out because of this thread. Very good stuff, i have been avidly listening to LillithUnleashed so its always nice to find another tist with such a lovely voice.

I'll be following your journey! I'm probably going to try this out too, Summoned has extremely similar phrasing and conditions to the infamous "curse female takeover" without the 'inflexibility' of the original script, so that has me most intrigued.
(23 May 2024, 21:14 )thesterjr Wrote: succubus tulpa

The magic words have been spoken. Need to try these files.

E: Oh, too bad there's at least "silly boy" mentioned.
(26 May 2024, 23:18 )Jenni K Wrote: Oh, too bad there's at least "silly boy" mentioned.
Audacity ✂️
(26 May 2024, 23:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 May 2024, 23:18 )Jenni K Wrote: Oh, too bad there's at least "silly boy" mentioned.
Audacity ✂️
That's a solution yes. Now there are five files to check for possible manly references.

"Good girl" is the only way to go!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you get into trance state? sione92 20 6,242 30 Sep 2019, 16:35
Last Post: testdrive06
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,965 11 Jul 2019, 21:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Feelsgoodtome (1) , jadefortyfour (10) , Jenni K (4) , Like Ra (16) , LilithAndEve (1) , lurker (2) , Oldself (11) , spiraltone42 (2) , thesterjr (2)