Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation (/Thread-Charlotte-Gray-Project-Trance-Formation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Oldself - 07 Jun 2024

(07 Jun 2024, 17:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Jun 2024, 22:19 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(05 Jun 2024, 20:36 )thesterjr Wrote: @jadefortyfour  I can now longer see this kind of hypnosis/brainwashing as healthy. I'm am very sorry.

It seems you pretty quickly backed away from this, can I ask what happened?

@thesterjr deleted posts in Kei's thread ads well.

Was it Kei? And not  Charlotte Gray?

This is so confusing now, did they deleted their posts in others threads too, or just this one and kei?

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Like Ra - 07 Jun 2024

(07 Jun 2024, 17:57 )Oldself Wrote: did they deleted their posts in others threads too, or just this one and kei?
In all threads.

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - jadefortyfour - 08 Jun 2024

Healthy?  Did I say that?  Found some benefit on giving up critical thoughts while doing mundane work is about all. 

As mentioned before I don't think one could hold out against forced repetition of even the first file.  It's very corrosive of agency even in the limited doses we undertook in the first place. 

Those seeking corruption files need look no further and should definitely objectively monitor their agency during (and especially after) repeated listening.

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Oldself - 08 Jun 2024

(08 Jun 2024, 03:49 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Healthy?  Did I say that?  Found some benefit on giving up critical thoughts while doing mundane work is about all. 

As mentioned before I don't think one could hold out against forced repetition of even the first file.  It's very corrosive of agency even in the limited doses we undertook in the first place. 

Those seeking corruption files need look no further and should definitely objectively monitor their agency during (and especially after) repeated listening.

You say forced. Do you think it can be harmful even if the subject don't comply with it?

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - jadefortyfour - 08 Jun 2024

(08 Jun 2024, 06:03 )Oldself Wrote: You say forced. Do you think it can be harmful even if the subject don't comply with it?

Considering that we still have a strong affinity for the file even though we have judged it leading to potentially unconscious compulsion - we would advise avoiding the suite.

Having reconciled a large percentage of the fear and anxiety around " the files will change you" related to BS, Kei, etc. we landed on a 'middle ground' of not wishing for presentations of 'gender extremes' and the same applies to levels of agency and consciousness.

In other words, whatever one part of the whole of 'me' desperately wants must remain aware of the potential wants and needs of other parts of 'me' and their wants and desires. If one of those parts wants exclusive control and minimizes the meaning and importance of other parts of ' oneself' then that rogue part needs to be t restrained.

This is how Bambi leveraged her way into OS in the first place. We observed and allowed some of the reflexive and deeply programmed aspects of our socially derived male persona to be suppressed by BS facilitated by the excitement of sexual energy. So things like 'being dumb,' were rejected for some time because earning a living and being a responsible parent and partner came before Bambi's needs from a practical and ethical perspective (in our relationship to others).

Doesn't mean we don't still rush headlong into new diversions though - until 'internal breakers' get tripped that we're becoming too unbalanced and obsessive about one particular aspect of our personality.

Hope this makes sense.

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Like Ra - 12 Jun 2024

(07 Jun 2024, 01:46 )Oldself Wrote: I don't have a proper definition, but when i say "magic" i'm reffering to witchcraft and occult practices in general.
What about: something, that can be percepted/experienced/used, but does not currently have an official scientific explanation?
For example, consciousness? 😉

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Oldself - 12 Jun 2024

(12 Jun 2024, 01:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2024, 01:46 )Oldself Wrote: I don't have a proper definition, but when i say "magic" i'm reffering to witchcraft and occult practices in general.
What about: something, that can be percepted/experienced/used, but does not currently have an official scientific explanation?
For example, consciousness? 😉

Yeah, i'm sure we can put like that. But I would say this wouldn't exclude a possible ethereal or spiritual nature (sorry, I couldn't think a better way to describe it).

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Like Ra - 12 Jun 2024

(12 Jun 2024, 03:16 )Oldself Wrote: But I would say this wouldn't exclude a possible ethereal or spiritual nature (sorry, I couldn't think a better way to describe it).
Yes, these spiritual things are not scientific, hence magic 😉 Oh! There is another meme-word - mystic! 😄 E.g. Sadhguru is called a mystic.

Don't we have a thread on magic?

RE: Charlotte Gray - Project Trance-Formation - Oldself - 12 Jun 2024

(12 Jun 2024, 14:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jun 2024, 03:16 )Oldself Wrote: But I would say this wouldn't exclude a possible ethereal or spiritual nature (sorry, I couldn't think a better way to describe it).
Yes, these spiritual things are not scientific, hence magic 😉 Oh! There is another meme-word - mystic! 😄 E.g. Sadhguru is called a mystic.

Don't we have a thread on magic?

I thought I saw one some time ago, but you could make one related to hypnosis? Does it make sense?