Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
(C004) Customized Full Head Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Silver Wolf Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-14%

electro stimulation device
Electro-sex Acrylic stimulate Scrotum Device Ball Crusher Stretcher Training CBT Men Sex Toys
$13.30

transparent bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

erotic
Erotic Clothes Sexy Women Sleepwear Hot Erotic Lingerie Women Front Closure Babydoll Lace Mesh Sleepwear Set Evening Dress
$11.69-49%

anime bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-14%

latex bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men
$202.65-20%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Peninana Genital Ring Silicon Men Ring Premature Ejaculation Male Sex Toys Penis Case Women Vibrator Vaginal Egg Delay Dog
$30.36-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Aliexpress special discounts and promo codes
(20 Jun 2024, 08:09 )unicast Wrote: "To protect the security of your account, your request can't be processed at this time"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aliexpress/comm...ount_your/

Hm... And they penalized my affiliate account for SPAM... I complained. Going to complain again, quoting the error and the Reddit thread.
(20 Jun 2024, 21:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Going to complain again, quoting the error and the Reddit thread.
Done! Sent another complaint to two Ali teams.
(20 Jun 2024, 21:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Are you registered?
Are cookies allowed?

In both cases affirmative.
I had aeady collected quite a few coins.
Then one day it started with this message, and since then I cannot get more coins.
(20 Jun 2024, 18:13 )Zooy Wrote: I am using a VPN since two or three months.
Probably because your IP-address changes every time? Or because you switch countries too often? Just a couple of guesses...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aliexpress/comm...ount_your/

r/Sensitive-Glove-8791 Wrote:This is a kind of AliExpress ban. You can try to pay from the secure browser (DuckDuckGo) to avoid the ban by IP, but in general, such bans apply to the account. They will unban you at some point (major sale or after several months). It is possible to unban the account via support human agent.

Can you try to chat with the support team?
(20 Jun 2024, 22:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Jun 2024, 18:13 )Zooy Wrote: I am using a VPN since two or three months.
Probably because your IP-address changes every time? Or because you switch countries too often? Just a couple of guesses...

I log in from two countries: The Netherlands and Spain. This has never given problems. But my VPN is EduVPN, with as host a Dutch institute. Also when I log in from Spain. I only order when I am in The Netherlands. I once ordered something from Japan, to be sent to Spain. That was extremely unpleasant wrt customs, and while we were waiting at the customs there were more Spanish people complaining bitterly. Hence I keep things as simple as possible, and have everything Ali ordered from and sent to The Netherlands.

Quick update.
I logged in just now, and I have a few items in my basket that I did not have them send me. These items have a sending fee. And now it accepts collecting new coins. It the reddit stuff is right, it could indeed have to do with the cost of sending.
Or: first put a few things in your basket, and then collect the coins?
(20 Jun 2024, 22:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Can you try to chat with the support team?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aliexpress/comm..._a_person/
Updated global coupons here!!!
(20 Jun 2024, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Did you try it from the phone or computer?

Safari on a Mac.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc Like Ra 112 4,662 27 Dec 2023, 00:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Strange, unexpected, outrageous or plainly weird items on Aliexpress or eBay Like Ra 30 3,416 06 Nov 2021, 21:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (13) , Max515 (1) , unicast (2) , Zooy (3)