Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
Metal Plush Rabbit Fox Tail Anal Plug Prostate Massager Butt Plug Rabbit Ear BDSM Anus Stimulate Adult Sex Erotic Accessories
$6.27-33%

latex bondage
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Lady Bodysuit Latex Underwear Lenceria
$13.08-40%

tusk chastity
NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toy 13
$29.69

ballet high heels
WOSWEIR 1 Pair Women Sports Yoga Socks Five Finger Slipper Anti Slip Lady Pilates Ballet Heel Professional Dance Protector
$44.31-50%

crossdress anime
Anime Cosplay Accessories False Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Boobs Adhesive Bra Fake Boob Drag Queen Cosplay Costumes
$84.65-30%

latex pencil skirt
New Sexy Micro MINI Skirt Latex Faux Leather Skirt Sequin Skirt Tight Hip Slim Low Waist With Belt Pencil Package Hip Skirt
$27.66-25%

penis milking machine
chocho realistic dildo Squirt women's couple toys Pussies bunda Masturbation toy vibrator men mouth toi korea body CRX1
$75.26-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Online source for vintage Bondage Art (Willie, Stanton etc.)
I recently remembered that a friend of mine back in my early teens somehow got hold on some bondage comics and we used to hang out and read them. I don't recall it being an explicit sexual/sensual experience, I was just fascinated by the aesthetic. Something tingly going on in the nether region, sure, but I probably was too young to acknowledge what a "fetish" was.

Searching both the internet and my hazy memories (it was easily around 40 years ago), I think it might have been the works of either John Willie or, more likely, Eric Stanton. Not Bishop, I'm sure of that.
Are there any other artists that fall into that kind of style?

Does anyone here know of an online repository for their works?

Fake Edit: To answer my own question, this site looks promising, but it's not focused on vintage bondage art.
At least it has an extensive collection of Stanton's work. Looks like I have some research to do.

Real Edit: Welp, just found the Archives section in the forums. How did I miss this? Fool2

Yup, it most definetly were "Bizarre Comix" my friend had.
Unfortunately it looks like those are really hard to come by these days.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(20 Apr 2022, 18:13 )Bound Whore Wrote: just found the Archives section in the forums. How did I miss this? [Image: fool2.gif]
😆
I see them on eBay once in a while, along with Bondage Fairies.
Yep, bondage fairies is on eBay,
Book 1-6, about $150.00

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Online BDSM in 3D Strappado 1 4,819 30 May 2012, 01:27
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)